“Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience” is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We deeply believe in the transformational power of this program and are looking to hire a Student Support Associate to inspire, inform, and engage students in real-time through chat and text message platforms.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Student Support Associate at Fullstack Academy, you will collaborate across the enrollment advising team to support our Enrolment Advisors for Fullstack Academy’s immersive tech education programs. You will respond to prospective students, in real-time, to inspire students by describing the nature, value and career possibilities of our programs.
This is a Full-time, work-from-home (WFH) remote role open to candidates in the Phoenix, AZ area and reporting to our Customer Education and Support Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to potential students who have demonstrated an interest in learning more about immersive tech education in real-time, through chat and text message platforms
- Manage the team’s general email, events email, and ZenDesk communications
- Capture notes and update CRM databases with relevant information from interactions with potential students
- Support the Enrollment Advising function by engaging with and scheduling potential students with Enrollment Advisors
- Understand and be able to articulate the unique features and value of our programs and dynamically align those features with a potential student’s stated aspirations and goals
You are a great fit for this role if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in an outbound sales, customer service or student-facing roles
- Enthusiastic, engaging, and genuine written communication style.
- A high degree of ownership over your work and results, and an internal drive to meet and exceed goals
- The ability to quickly make connections, dynamically synthesizing what you hear from a potential student and drawing a line to our program’s unique features and value
- A strong sense of personal integrity and values, and a desire to genuinely help people improve their lives
- A passion for education and technology
You are an exceptional candidate if you also have:
- Experience using enterprise CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and ticket management software (i.e., Zendesk)
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed team