Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that creates clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
We’re looking for a Strategic Program Manager to support mmhmm across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working closely with the EMEA General Manager (GM), you’ll operationalise the region’s partnerships, marketing, and community priorities, driving projects from idea to implementation.
A successful hire in this role will ideally have experience working in a pan-European/EMEA video and creator startup environment, with an entrepreneurial attitude to getting things done. Your primary objective will be to help fuel growth across the region through smart partnerships and marketing activity in our key segments.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Hands-on management of the region’s projects and campaigns to raise product awareness and drive user growth
- Operationalising and executing on marketing, community and partnership plans together with the GM and other internal stakeholders
- Identifying new partnership opportunities and leading exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine fit
- Building and maintaining alignment across mmhmm’s legal, product, finance, and marketing teams to meet partner needs and partnership goals
- Helping to develop EMEA playbooks to help internal teams clearly communicate and align on the purpose, objectives, and execution of activity in the region
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5-7 years experience in similar strategic partnership and business development roles
- Pan-European/EMEA experience within a startup environment
- Deep media and creator domain expertise, working in or with category leaders
- Experience executing partnerships with market leaders across media, software or hardware industries, and content distribution platforms (YouTube, Medium, and Twitch, for example)
- Experience working with distributed teams across (predominantly) US time zones
- Strong organisational skills with an attention to detail and a get things done mentality
- A willingness to experiment with new approaches or tactics, and the humility to be critical about whether or not they’re successful
- Professional or native English speaking skills. Other EMEA language skills are a bonus
The Strategic Program Manager, EMEA role is a full-time position reporting to the General Manager of EMEA. This is a fully remote role, and candidates can be based in any location. Work authorization in your country of residence is strongly preferred. We offer supplementary benefits to our employees, in addition to flexible vacation, and many other perks.
All Turtles and mmhmm are committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.