STRATEGIC INFORMATION (SI) SPECIALIST (1)
• Degree in Statistics or Economics or related Social Science qualification
• At least five (5) years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation and/or program implementation
• Working experience with different NGOs will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of DREAMS project will also be an added advantage
• Post-graduate in Project management will be an added advantage
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Code B driver’s license is strongly recommended.
• Reports to M&E Manager.
• Design, manage, strengthen and provide strategic direction to the LENEPHWA DREAMS project’s Monitoring and Evaluation system.
• The SI Specialist will be responsible for providing technical expertise to LENEPHWA DREAMS M&E activities and guide M&E staff to generate and analyze quality evidence and data through monitoring and assessments.
• The SI Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and supervising monitoring and evaluation activities, and do assessments required for accountability, learning and adaptive management.
• S/he will continue to develop and conduct capacity building for LENEPWHA DREAMS MEAL and program staff
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAND DELIVER THEIR COVERING LETTERS, CERTIFIED CERTIFICATES AND CVs TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, HOUSE #314 MATLAKA ROAD HILLSVIEWNOT LATER
THAN 9th APRIL 2021 AT 12:00 NOON.
If you don’t hear from LENEPWHA within three weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.