Storeman ( Wage Group 13 / Scale B)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ a Storeman to ensure all equipment is delivered to the respective customers correctly and in the required condition and timeously. The incumbent shall be responsible and accountable for the efficient operation of the receiving and maintaining of all stock items.
REPORTING TO Stores Supervisor.
- Receive materials as per the receiving procedure and SAP process.
- Perform simple quality checks on selected materials.
- Bin materials in correct bins according to SAP.
- Perform daily material counts as required from the MRP Controller whilst issuing and binning the materials.
- Issue materials as per issuing procedure and deliver said materials to the plant.
- Relocate materials to new storage bins as and when required.
- Maintain the security of the stores at all times by controlling and limiting access to the stores area.
- Perform housekeeping with the team and focus on area of responsibility and ensure the stores comply with the 5S principles.
- Work shifts if and when required.
- Obtain licenses to operate vehicles within the stores including overhead crane.
- Perform materials maintenance activities as per the routine schedule.
- Perform relevant tasks requested from Stores Supervisor or Materials Manager.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (Maths & Science)
- Valid drivers licence
- 1 year clerical and engineering stores experience
Closing Date: …………………………..
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.