- B Comp or Diploma in Financial Accounting
- 10 – 15 years experience in a financial position
- In depth knowledge of Excel and Pastel Evolution
- Knowledge of Auditing Standards
- Knowledge of all Statutory and Compliance Legislation
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring financial policies and procedures are adhered to and updated
- Overseeing cash flow management and planning
- Assessing financial risk to the company
- Keeping financial and accounting systems and processes up to date
FINANCIAL OPERATIONS AND REPORTING
- Overseeing all day to day financial operations
- Managing the staff within the finance department
- Dealing with stakeholders including Auditors, Bank, SARS
- Preparing financial reports for management & Board of Governors
- Managing all activities required for Annual Audit
- Financial reporting to all donors
- Preparing the annual budget in collaboration with managers for presentation to Board of Governors
- Monitoring budget
- Preparing budgets for donor applications
Salary is related to qualifications and experience in line with St Anthony’s Education Centre remuneration policy.
Please hand deliver CV with contactable references and qualifications to Reception St Anthony’s Education Centre for attention Centre Manager or e-mail to [email protected].
If you have not been contacted by 27th August 2019 please consider your application as unsuccessful.