At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
Reporting to the Senior Manager: Core Networks, the incumbent shall be responsible to effectively manage Vodacom Lesotho’s VAS and Prepaid services as well as products hosted both locally and on the Vodacom SA network to ensure that the provision of all these services meet and exceed business requirements and Customer expectations.
- Dimensioning of the VAS and Prepaid Network based on current requirements and forecasted future trends
- Developing an annual VAS and Prepaid Network implementation plan based on the group technology strategy and business priorities
- Development of Technical Response Plans for all VAS and Prepaid elements, locally hosted as well as those that are hosted in Vodacom SA
- Implementation of consumer and enterprise products and campaigns in accordance with low level design and agreed timelines
- The management of faults on all VAS and Prepaid elements in order to ensure timely resolution of all faults in line with KPI’s, business requirements, and Customer Expectations
- The management of problems on all VAS and Prepaid elements in order to ensure that problems are effectively tracked to resolution in order to minimize service disruptions and downtime
- The continuous optimization of the VAS and Prepaid network to improve performance and stability of the network and its elements
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences, IT or related field
- Proven Advanced knowledge of mobile network technologies
- Proven Advanced knowledge of Mobile networks protocols
- Proven Advanced knowledge of how GSM systems integrates
- Proven knowledge of an IP network
Automation and Robotics_2022
Networks and Connectivity
Data Analytics and Insights
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.