Specialist Executive Support
Objective of the job:
Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa (DTBSA) is looking for a Specialist Executive Support to provide well-grounded support to the executive office within Daimler Trucks & Buses relating to developing and implementing a sustainable strategy for the Regional Centre Southern Africa. This is done in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Code & to inform superior about deviations.
- Strategy Execution and Operational Alignment: DTBSA Strategy – Schedule meetings and prepare for strategic reviews and workshop sessions. DTBSA Excom monthly meetings – plan and prepare the excom packs; support the Executive Director with Head Quarter presentation preparations.
- Plan and prepare for all staff engagement sessions; ensure alignment of input across the brands within DTBSA.
DTBSA Leadership Update – plan and prepare for business review session.
Prepare all presentations for DTBSA (monthly, quarterly) reporting to MBSA Excom, Marketing & Sales Excom, Board of Directors as and when required.
Project Management: Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close of projects to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the set timeline e.g. DTBSA Floor plan and Leadership 2020.
Compliance: Coordinate internal compliance sessions. Tracking and monitoring of compliance training for all Daimler Trucks and Buses (DTBSA) employees.
Continuous communication with the Legal & Compliance departments to ensure that DTBSA meets all compliance regulations.
Business Monitoring: TUV ISO Standards Quality Audit; Communicate the requirements from DTB aligned to ISO requirements; Co-ordinate the preparation for ISO Standards Annual Audit.
Prepare the DTBSA Excom team for ISO Quality Reviews
Knowledge of the Daimler Trucks and Buses Business would be preferred
Knowledge of Project planning and execution
Skills and Attributes:
Written & verbal communication
Accuracy/attention to details
3-5 years’ experience in business management and or executive support
Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Only applications submitted online www.daimler.com/career will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Primary Location : South Africa-Gauteng-Centurion
Work Locations : MBSA-Wierda Road, Zwartkop 123 Wierda Road Zwartkop, P.O Box 10829 Centurion 46