At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Reporting to the Scrum Master, the incumbent shall own and maintain core solutions and common functionalities architectural design and documentation. This role will support Business Analysts and Product Owners to design solutions and take a role of solution architect in delivery of projects. The Solutions Architect will engage Business Area counterpart to ensure technical solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Provide direction to activities and assess system designs to ensure that solutions will perform satisfactorily regarding security, maintainability, and scalability.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Product Owners to build a solution based on the received demands and URS document
- Support Product Owners to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Diagnose new and existing software products and provide quality assurance review for them.
- Understand an organization’s current server architecture, standards, future technology plans thoroughly, and recommend emerging trends for both hardware and software infrastructure according to research.
- Degree in IT or related field (essential)
- Experience working with agile methodologies, methods and frameworks. i.e. Scrum or Kanban
- Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays
To be confirmed
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.