About Agile CRM ( www.agilecrm.com)
Trusted by over 15,000 businesses, Agile CRM is the world’s first fully integrated sales and marketing suite—a CRM with full Marketing, Sales & Service Automation. Company is growing 4x year on year and has more than 250 employees.
We are seeking a talented, high-energy Social Media Specialist with proven experience in planning and executing creative social media programs and campaigns for branding and lead generation.
- Build, nurture, and grow our brands on social media.
- Write actively on Quora, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to position our products and engage with our target audience.
- Create and publish—at a regular publishing schedule—original, high-quality, engaging social content (e.g. text, graphics, videos) relevant to our audience.
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns across social media platforms for the products in our portfolio.
- Manage reviews on the various app review portals. Work with Customer Success team to facilitate online reputation management.
- Reach out to and engage influencers and potential customers to help promote our brands.
- Actively monitor our social media performance vis-a-vis competitors, recommend and implement actionable insights to maintain our competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Technology exposure and ability to understand SaaS products.
- At least 2-3 years of social media experience, preferably in a B2B or agency setting.
- Active personal social presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Quora.
- Experience targeting specific goals-focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy—but also the ability to see beyond metrics as needed.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- This is a contract job and does not come with any other benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per Week: