The Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, writing, implementing and monitoring their assigned accounts Social Media strategy. The focus is on increasing brand awareness and improve marketing efforts to continue building a healthy social media presence.
We are seeking a creative team player who can work independently as a support person for their assigned accounts. You must love to write, be creative, manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. You will be a key member of assisting accounts with customer service needs and supporting social media marketing initiatives.
This is a remote full-time position (not a freelance position, must be available to work during business hours) – perfect for the experienced professional who wants to enjoy the benefits of not commuting to an office every day.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Problem-solver, fast learner, self-starter, and forward thinker
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, as well as collaboratively in a team
- Knowledge of social media networks from a business perspective
- Must be comfortable learning new technology platforms
- Proven ability of time management
- Positive attitude and upbeat demeanor a must
- 1+ years of business social media marketing preferred, but not required
- Ability to work 40hours/week – Mon-Fri from home in a quiet office like setting
- Proven knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office & online research
- Must have home-based computer & mobile phone
- Must be able to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- $25,000 per year based on 40 hour week
- Two weeks paid annual vacation after 12 months
- Five sick days
- Monthly Internet reimbursement – up to $50 per month
- No health benefits
Lodging Interactive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants.
No phone calls, please. You will be contacted once we have reviewed your information if there is a match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift