- The Social Media / Content Creation Specialist works under the direction of the Marketing Manager and is a member of the marketing department for Dropified.
- You are responsible for developing strategies to increase the fan base on sites such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube by outlining a campaign calendar and conceptualizing tactics to increase audience participation. This person is also the voice of those public sites, actively engaging followers in a dialogue in an effort to transform visitors into advocates for the brand. This role will collaborate with both the marketing and sales teams to create relevant content and interactive media experiences through the social sites.
- In an effort to exploit all available strategies for drawing in new visitors, the Specialist will actively research social media and search engine optimization best practices. This position will contribute to the development of online advertising specifically engineered to drive traffic from social sites to company websites.
- This position is heavily measured with the expectation to deliver regular updates to your team concerning traffic and conversion of visitors, and will submit new development plans for approval
Skills & Qualifications:
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Manage all online reputation sites and responses for Dropified (i.e. – Google Reviews, Yelp, etc.)
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Live posting to various social media sites during certain events such as new feature launches
- Continuously monitor and review social media strategies including content planning, content development, scheduling and posting.
- Regularly improve and be aware of the current metrics & measuring of effective communication strategies
- With permission, post images of customers giving feedback or results from Dropified
- A minimum requirement of 2-3 years of social media experience
- Enthusiastic and excited about social media
- Candidate is extremely passionate & knowledgeable about E-commerce a/o Dropshipping
- Proven success in launching and executing social media campaigns including: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube etc.
- An accomplished track record of digital initiatives driving content sharing, community participation, and lasting brand connections
- A deep understanding of content messaging and optimization by channel, and how to best build a brand online
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and presenting campaign and program performance against established objectives
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, including design, functionality and users
- An analytical mind; the ability to compile, read, interpret data and make recommendations based on your analysis
- Solutions oriented thinker
Please include a cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this role.
Note: This is a fully remote position and we accept candidates from anywhere in the world.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)