• Create social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideation and implementation schedules
• Create and distribute engaging written and audio content in the form of adverts and announcements across all communication platforms
• Grow and expand company social media presence on to new social media platforms
• Monitor social media and advertising formats, channels, technologies and trends in order to improve customer engagements and campaign performance
• Understanding of social media advertising campaign management and optimization practices across social media platforms
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits and uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing and social media strategies and campaigns.
• Social media skills
• Creative and imaginative
• Attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Self motivated
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team player
• Excellent command of Sesotho and English language.
Education and Experience
• Degree in Communications or Marketing
• Two years experience with Social Media Management, Community Management and Campaign Management
• Content creation
• Comprehensive understanding of paid social platforms
Applications with portfolios where available should be sent via mail to [email protected] on or before 12 November 2019.