The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGLAfrica) is a Digital Accelerator Program designed to empower business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship and community events with the aim of transforming their businesses and driving economic growth.
Applications are open for the first cohort of 2023 for the Digital Accelerator Program brought to you by SME Growth Lab AFRICA. Through this program, established business owners across Africa will get exclusive access to business training, mentorship, and professional support to take their businesses to a higher level.
The SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program aims at accelerating the growth and scaleup of African SMEs and propel digital transformation. Successful applicants for this cohort will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by expert facilitators in February 2023. The program modules include: Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counselling.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- Training on business acumen.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Exclusive access to community sessions.
- Access to additional business resources.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 business advice and support.
In 2022, SME Growth Lab Africa trained 5,000+ business owners over four acceleration cycles. SMEs received mentorship, learning and expert guidance over a 4-week period, preparing them for innovative principles to grow their businesses beyond borders.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program 2023