- Location: Remote (Worldwide, must overlap working time with 10AM – 6PM ET)
- Type: Freelance, Contract
- Experience: Mid-level
- Compensation: DOE
You’ll work closely with the team to help our clients launch highly functional, often complex Shopify stores. We work with clients who use themes from the theme store and design custom Shopify themes from the ground up. You’ll have the opportunity to both help kickstart new businesses in the e-commerce space and optimize and redesign stores for established brands.
Workload dependent upon project availability.
While this freelance role is available worldwide, a majority of our team is based in the Eastern time zone, so while you can work anywhere, your hours must overlap during our normal working hours of 10 AM – 6 PM ET.
Required Languages (min. 3 years)
- Liquid (Shopify’s templating language)
- Vue.js (Strongly preferred)
Other Required Skills
- You’ll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- Source control is important. If you’re good with Git, we’re good with you.
- We’re a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We’re serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we’d love to hear them.
- You’ll be getting your hands dirty on several projects concurrently, so balancing an ever-changing workload in a fast-paced environment is key.
About The Taproom
At The Taproom, we create high-powered Shopify Plus solutions for fast-growing businesses. Our services range from custom theme design and development to digital marketing, SEO strategy, and growth consultation. As dedicated partners, we turn Shopify stores into sales powerhouses and provide the tools you need to keep your business growing.