All qualified Basotho applicants are invited to submit their Resumes and certified academic qualifications for the position of SHE Assistant on or before 30th September 2021. Applications should be submitted to the following email address: [email protected] with the subject line RE: Application For SHE Assistant
Position. The Position is based at KAO mine site.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure under the guidance of SHE Manager, a working environment free of risk to safety, Health and Environment by diligent application of the SHE policy and SHE Management system, legislative requirements and best practices.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & RELATED EXPERIENCE
• National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
• 3 Years’ Safety, Health and Environmental Systems experience
• 3 Years’ experience in Projects Coordinating SHE functions
• MUST be registered with the Ministry of Labour and Employment as a Safety and Health Practitioner
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Risk Assessment
• Knowledge of OSH
• Auditing knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and application of Mining principles and legislation relating to SHE
• Advanced incident investigation skills
• Hazard identification and risk assessments skills
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after closing date will not be considered.