Services Foreman ( HRL 15 )
Sappi Stanger Mill requires a Services Foreman to co-ordinate mill wide Engineering services to Stanger Mill.
This role reports in to the: Services Engineer
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Scope and approve civil, scaffolding, railway and garage maintenance work for the mill.
- Prepares and plans shut programs and daily work.
- Carries out preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Follows SAPPI Maintenance SAP processes which include notification and work order management.
- Contractor management.
- Budget control.
- Accurate reporting
- Responsible for safety, health and environmental issues.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Full N3 Certificate.
- Trade Test Certificate
- Relevant working experience in a manufacturing / heavy industry environment, with relevant supervisory/leadership experience including in acting roles.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Computer literacy.
Closing Date: 24 January 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.