VACANCY – SERVICE CENTRE SUPERVISOR CENTRAL
in the Customer Relations Division
ECRD: 0143 DATE: 12/06/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be responsible to the Customer Services Manager. The position is in Maseru, LEC Head Office.
• Degree in Business Studies on any relevant commercial Degree.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Preferably 3 years experience in a customer services environment.
• Computer literacy is a critical requirement of the position.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Methodical & disciplined approach to work.
• Sound interpersonal and people skills.
• Customer Care Orientated.
• Good report writing skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Allocates cash float to cash office Coordinators.
• Consolidates Cashiers balancing sheets and liaise with engaged security services and the bank for banking of cash collected.
• Reconciles cash against systems reports.
• Authorises requisitions and oversees proper maintenance of petty cash.
• Investigates and executes reversals of wrong entries.
• Resolves customer queries within the set regulatory standards.
• Oversees daily front desk and cashier operations.
• Participates in the development and review of LEC’s Service Level Agreement (SLA), service standards, policies and procedures.
• Prepares sectional budget.
• Exports revenue information into ACCPAC system.
• Processes refunds for over payments.
• Assesses and authorises credit applications
• Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver to the Registry, P.O Box 423, Maseru LEC Head Office on or before 20-06-2019 at 12:30 hrs. References should be made to ECRD: CSD 0143 on all applications.