Opportunity- ECD & Foundation Phase Curriculum DeveloperA group of private individuals are launching a new independent school that will provide world class education whilst simultaneously being steeped in and celebrating African heritage. The founders are looking to hire an experienced curriculum developer who will be responsible for drawing from local & international best practice, and designing an ECD & Foundation Phase education model that inspires brilliance, challenges the status quo, molds future leaders and builds on centuries of African excellence.
We are looking to hire an experienced curriculum developer.
Candidates who apply should:
- Be self-starters
- Be innovative, independent thinkers
- Be passionate about the development of the African continent
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have 3-5 years experience in curriculum development
- Have a Bachelor in Education Degree
Interested candidates should submit their CV and 1 page motivation letter to [email protected] by 31 August 2019.