We’re looking for an SEO Offpage Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing backlinks to Trafilea’s websites, at the same time this SEO Offpage Specialist will develop strategies to generate adequate backlinks to Trafilea’s websites to increase organic rankings and more traffic to the website. This SEO Offpage Specialist will have to review, analyze, and keep clean our link profile from spam backlinks or negative backlinks campaigns. Finally, this person will have in-depth knowledge of link building, outreach buying, and blackhat strategies.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Analyze on-going off-page strategies: control linking frequency, manage anchors and TLDs distribution
- Analyze and determine which internal pages need priority in the link building campaign
- Perform benchmarks for competitors off-page profiles: Find new websites/groups/networks where the target audiences are interacting and competitors have a heavy presence
- Develop online reputation management campaigns if necessary
- Syndicate branded content in diverse formats (audio, video, slides, etc.) on mid-tier platforms
- Fluent English speaker: spoken and written.
- Experience in outreach campaigns
- Experience in getting backlinks: no matter if the target website is unbreakable, you’ll have an inbound link from It.
- Excellent ability to perform keyword research for different locations.
- Expert knowledge of Google Search Console tool.
- Excellent knowledge of off-page SEO tools
- Experience using automatization software related to backlinks.
- On average two years of experience working at SEO Analyst
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results