What we need:
SALES PEOPLE! We have the opportunity ($80B industry), the product (read how happy our customers are), and the foundational team in place. Now we need to grow that team. We need to hire across all go-to-market functions, from marketers to SDRs to AEs to CSMs. And we are looking for someone who has a great understanding of these roles and how to fill them.
Who you’ll work with:
You’ll be on the People Team and report to LauraLee De Leon, the VP of People. You’ll also be an extension of the GTM leadership team which includes Russell Sachs, CRO, Robbie Hilson, VP of Marketing, and Mark Stagi, VP of Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit dozens of high integrity & high performing sales, success, and marketing professionals
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, create ideal hiring profiles, and creatively source candidates
- Creatively promote the company, teams, and roles through social media and events
- Know an A+ candidate when you see one, and work diligently to ensure they move through the hiring process without friction
- Maintain your hiring dashboards and analytics so that everyone understands where we are at, what’s working, and what’s not working
- Act as a team lead/sounding board for the other recruiter(s) on the team, and will help to manage the recruiting process, tools, technology, and coordinator
What we’re looking for (you!):
- 5+ years experience working as an in-house recruiter and have grown a GTM team at a tech company
- An excellent judge of character, an active listener, and an expert interviewer
- Get the most out of recruiting tools and processes such as Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Glassdoor
- Obsessed with providing an amazing candidate experience
- Can be assertive and tactfully push back on both leadership and candidates when necessary
- Consider yourself an extension of the GTM teams and feel pride seeing candidates you sourced and recruited thrive in their new roles
- You embrace positivity. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You chose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- You embody our S.H.E.N.G. characteristics: Smart, Humble, Entrepreneurial, Nice, and Grit!
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment with a stable internet connection.
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We’re 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
We are only filling 1 spot within the next 30 days, so apply now!
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply now! We are only filling 1 spot within the next 30 days!