LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY – LESOTHO is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
SENIOR NURSE OFFICER – STUDENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Midwifery) with (5) years minimum work experience OR Diploma in Nursing (Midwife) with seven years minimum working experience.
Experience working with adolescents in Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV shall be an added advantage.
• To ensure delivery of primary health care services.
• To coordinate nursing and related health services.
• Develop, review and implement clinic policies, guidelines and protocols.
• Develop plans and health education programs within the existing academic program.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders in planning educational programs.
• To develop and implement clinic plans and budget.
• To keep inventory of all clinic equipment and compile periodic clinic reports.
• Supervise clinic staff.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• Good computer literacy
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English
LETTERS OF APPLICATION INCLUDING MINIMUM OF THREE (3) PAGED CURRICULUM VITAE, CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES, ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND LETTERS FROM TWO REFEREES MUST BE ADDRESSED AND HAND-DELIVERED TO:
The Human Resource Manager
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
P.O. Box 8971
Emailed to: [email protected]
On or before 9th September 2021 at 16:00hrs
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to and Faculty of design Innovation applicants may be requested to bring their portfolios.