- Leading and developing others through influence and HR subject matter expertise as an HR Business Partner.
- Liaise with assigned departments and senior leaders on all aspects of HR and business alignment.
- Responsible for coaching, advising, guiding and instructing managers on HR processes and policies.
- Provides HR expertise in global employment law and practices, specializing in multiple countries including Canada, South Africa, United States and United Kingdom.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop and manage performance and talent outcomes that align with the YPO strategy and business practice.
- Subject matter expert for MBTI tools, and facilitation with client groups.
- Coaches and supports managers and team members on the YPO performance improvement process.
- Conducts research and develops /recommends solutions on HR related projects, processes and policies aligned to YPO strategy, culture and business practices.
- Develops processes to organize and streamline information flow and provides superior customer service to departments and associates.
- Supports the on-boarding and off-boarding process for associates in assigned client groups.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Human Resources intranet site page(s).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ease of using various HR tools and systems.
- Expertise in conducting investigations, mediating and driving resolution in employee relations situations.
- Responsible for appropriate, accurate and effective communications.
- Adept and skilled leader and developer of people.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven organizational, planning, project management and prioritization skills to ensure proper and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional demeanor.
- Maintain a high level of integrity in all business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Handle challenging situations with grace and tact.
- Commitment to quality work, customer service and a “can do” attitude.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgment, initiative and common sense.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed.
- Proactive in achieving desired outcomes; solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Great sense of humor and humility.
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive HR experience.
- 7+ as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders at all levels.
- Sensitivity to a multi-cultural, global environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global HR employment law, regulations, compliance and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field. Masters’ degree in HR, OD, Org. Behavior or MBA preferred.
- CIPD, PHR or SPHR or other HR certification highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR leadership and influencing without authority.
- MBTI Certification a plus.
EOE: YPO is an equal opportunity employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices. YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: South Africa, Home Based
Job Type: Full-time