POST NO: 1952 – ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER IN MANAGEMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
For consideration, applicants must hold the following qualifications:
• A PhD in Management or any related discipline;
• At least six years of teaching experience at tertiary level for a Senior
lecturer and ten years for Associated Professor
• Proven track record of supervising undergraduate and postgraduate
• Proven track record of research and publishing with reputable
publishers, and in accredited journals;
• Applicants are required to teach a broad range of Management
courses at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
• Applicants must be willing to mentor junior members of staff in
research and publication;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teaching a variety of courses in Management at undergraduate and
• Assist in the development, diversification and launch of new
programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the
• Supervise undergraduate research projects and postgraduate
• Participate in the research programmes of the Department/Faculty.
• Carry out teaching and conduct research in his/her area of expertise;
• Assume administrative duties in the department/faculty/university if
• Perform any other duties as would be required from time to time by
the Head of Department of Business Administration.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate
with qualifications and experience.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and Two Years’
Contract for Non-Locals with a possibility of renewal for non-local.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
a) Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience
and provide other information that will assist the University to
determine the candidate’s suitability for the position.
b) Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
c) Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail) and certified
copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
d) Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees
e) Certified copy of an Identity Document
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 16th
The applications should be emailed to [email protected] (all the applications should be emailed as one PDF document)
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months
after the closing date, you must consider your application