- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Responsible for conducting and documenting moderately complex audit projects. Carry out audits following prescribed audit programs
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: B COMM Degree.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 3 to 4 years’ experience
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholder
- Pre-administration audits – conduct administration checks of prospective client companies so as to evaluate their suitability and provide assurance to the bank
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Develop, maintain and implementrelevant audit processes in line with audit strategy
- Prepare and compile information to conduct meaningful audits
- Conduct agreed audits according to agreed process and audit criteria and compile reports based on the findings of the audit review and highlight any areas of risk to the bank
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Closing date: 05 June 2021