- Location: Remote Worldwide
- Category: Operations
- Job Type: Contract
Who are we?
We are a company where innovative ideas and brilliant minds create success! We are a full-service development and design company that builds custom and unique e-commerce applications and websites. We are an international group of like-minded technologists who strive to be the best. During our 10 years of operations, we have grown to be a team of close to 200 individuals located in South America and Europe. We are software engineers, testers, UX designers, system administrators, product owners, project managers and database administrators. We are pragmatic yet innovative. We believe in focusing on quality over quantity in order to be effective and deliver to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of systems administration and configuration management for IT networks, equipment, infrastructure and test tools. This role will support the day to day maintenance, functioning, tasking and upgrades for our systems in their different environments. You will be:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Manage the deployments of applications developed by different development groups and team
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Experience implementing and maintaining operating system technologies that include Windows OS and Linux OS
- Support, configure, upgrade, and maintain, hardware, software, servers, and systems in Active Directory & Windows environment
- Software & tools knowledge to proactively monitor the network, systems, servers, virtual environment, hardware, and software for alerts and potential problems.
- Provide end-user training & support for workstations, desktop software, printers, mobile devices, phones, and network-based applications, including updates, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Create and modify user and systems accounts, including Active Directory, phone system, and email.
- Must be on-call for occasional urgent issues outside normal business hours. Flextime is available and also must be flexible in the schedule for periodic systems maintenance, upgrades, or problems.
- Must be bilingual: English & Spanish
We believe in hiring great people and then getting out of their way so they can do what we hired them to do in the first place. Although your technical skills and knowledge are important, we value our organizational culture above all else. We care about how people collaborate with each other and our customers. We want to make sure we have the correct tools to get the job done. We are a diverse team and proud of it so with that, if you can say you tick the below boxes, you’re a sure bet!
- Independent: We expect all our people to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Collaboration: This is vital in our working environment! Are you happy to reach out, be open and work fluidly across teams and time zones? It’s important for us that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness
- Passionate: To keep up with our high paced environment of technology with a remote working environment, you’ll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and one our amazing People Operations team will be in touch to arrange your first interview with your future manager and team!
As a diverse and inclusive employer, (Company Name here) encourages applications from all sections of the community.