Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 gives companies simple, powerful and developer friendly building blocks so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We strive to be the identity platform of choice of developers and Enterprises. We take our culture very seriously and are looking for people who are drawn to both our mission and our culture.
Auth0’s Release & Test team builds and maintains the frameworks used to test and release Auth0. As an engineer on the Release & Test team you will shape a culture of quality at speed, giving engineering teams the tools and practices to build and ship high-quality products.
- Design and implement automated build, test, and release processes
- Define and continuously improve testing strategies
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for testability and code quality
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks and tests
- Support users of tools and frameworks used for testing and release
- Assist project teams determining whether a given component or feature is ready for release
- Define the approach and infrastructure needed for functional and performance testing
You might work on:
- Open source tools, CLIs, and frameworks
- Writing blog posts about the cool stuff we are doing
- Collaborating on tests and testability for each service
- Helping product teams adopt continuous delivery of their code changes
- Analyzing support cases and production issues to find new ways of catching problems before release
- Collecting metrics and building dashboards that help foster a culture of quality
- Building and supporting the tools and infrastructure used to verify and ship changes every day
- Experience with: continuous delivery, service-oriented architecture, cloud platform environments
- Demonstrated skill with one or more of the following: test automation, performance testing, tool or framework design, refactoring, debugging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce
Examples of our engineering culture:
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.