- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
This role will focus on the overall ATM availability improvement, ensure proper facilitation within technical team and executions of duties as assigned by the manager.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Relevant Degree.
- Preferred qualification : IT Degree.
- Additional required certification : ITIL Foundation, Certificate in Project Management.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 2 years.
- Maintain 98% ATM uptime and meet profit targets.
- Cash ordering through ICOM and maintain Cost of Funds at acceptable levels.
- Level 2 ATM Support functions, ensure software is always operational on the ATMs.
- Liaise with vendors on vendor based functions.
- Ensure Customer support to all Merchants and Speedpoint profitability meet the targets.
- Facilitate for the implementation of tasks as stipulated by SSD manager.
- Closely monitors all Offsite ATMs CCTV Equipment to ensure footage retrievals are at 100% success rate.
- Critically analyze all incident to establish root causes and resolve; providing reports to the Manager on any findings and anomalies.
Closing date: 16 September 2021