Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Sampler: MgO2 Digesters ( P16 )
To takes and process pulp samples from pulp sampling points and deliver to the laboratory timeously.
REPORTING TO: MgO2 Digester Chargehand
- Take pulp samples down to the Laboratory and delivers them to the Laboratory Analyst
- Process Pulp samples, which are delivered from the washpits, according to the method laid out in the Operating Instructions
- Take Pulp samples from the Digesters, as directed by the Cook Controller by using the method described in the Operating Instructions
- Collect chemicals from the Laboratory as requested by the Plant Analyst
- Inform the Cook Controller of any suspect pulp samples, e.g. Raw, burnt
- Assist with general housekeeping
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Able to work unsupervised
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12/N3)
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment will considered be advantageous
Clossing Date: 20 February 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.