· Oversees wireless connectivity issues between mobile devices and roaming servers in field operations, troubleshooting where necessary[KG1] .
· Ensures correct functioning of CRM, CAS and PMS in beneficiary registration, enrollment, household updates and activities.
· Ensure Safety of data collected in field offices; maintain backups and encryption of data when required.
· Help administer system users.
· Support for staff and reports back to the COO on state of country deployments.
· Work with software developers and partners in new systems development.
· Report technical failures, assist with problem solving.
· Lead installations with system upgrades/new releases.
· Document technical shortfalls within the existing mobile product offering and with new version releases
· Prepare consolidated CRM, CAS and PMS reports and forward them to relevant departments.
Donor Relations Management (CRM)
· Planning and delivering Saleforce strategies across the organisation encouraging donor retention and donor loyalty.
· Deciding on the Salesforce platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the donor life cycle.
· Donor Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising opportunities.
· Working closely with all departments to ensure the Saleforce works effectively for all aspects of the organisation.
· Overseeing direct communications with donors through clearly-defined donor managers on Salesforce.
· Monitor and maximise donor lifetime value strategies ensuring an effective donor life cycle.
· Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for analysing and driving targeted marketing activities.
· Overseeing the migration of all direct communications through Salesforce platform to relevant and specified target groups / relevant donors.
· Developing testing strategies for all aspects of donor management to ensure the most effective approach for the organisation.
Documentation and Reporting
· Support in preparation of reports and ensure timely submission to JAM office’s and other stakeholders.
· Maintain a neat, organized and chronological filing system, ensuring that soft copies (google drive) of the recommended reports are available and easy to access at any required time.
· Update files to ensure that the soft copy and files are up to date for easy accessibility
on a monthly basis.
· Make frequent on-line connections with Country Offices to assist in CRM, CAS and PMS documentation and accountability.
· Ensure real-time monitoring and appropriate data storage so that programming and donor relations data is readily available at all times
· Audit monthly inputs and outputs of data in and out of the Sales Force system for CRM, CAS and PMS, reporting to line Manager for an initial monthly report to ExCo.
Coordination and Colaboration
· Work closely with relevant staff in aspects of technology readiness and rollout, in addition to providing feedback to, and receiving technical instructions from Advancenet on upgrades, maintenance and new developments
· Participate in a forum of IT support staff for CRM, CAS and PMS for sharing common experiences and troubleshooting technical challenges.
· • Reviewing of current systems and applications
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Develop process flows and user guide / training manual (physical and virtual) for all users.
• Maintaining the systems once it is up and running.
· Leads capacity development of staff and affiliates to ensure adequate CRM, CAS and PMS coverage.
· Support the organisation to provide training for other staff.
· Understanding of the Windows Mobile Platform desirable.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details
· Ability to work independently
· Exposure to mobile hardware technologies desirable.
· Ability to learn new software systems and running rudimentary system upgrades
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or IT or any other related course from a recognized University or equivalent relative experience.
· Solid background in the Window Operating System ie MCSE.
Comfortable invoking, stopping or restarting System Services, installing and uninstalling software, creating user groups and setting up user privileges.
· Solid networking skills – able to set up, securing and administer wireless ad-hoc peer-to-peer networks. Ability to isolate and troubleshoot network connectivity difficulties accordingly and through running IP configuration tools, resetting wireless connections. Understands TCP/IP protocol.
· Knowledgeable of Relational Database Management Systems – exposure to MySQL highly desirable, including the use of database management tools (such as MySQL Query Browser and Administrator).
· Ability to troubleshoot IT problems – log, track and systematically troubleshoot IT problems.
· Ready to support end-users.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Good command of English language both written and oral.
· Requires the ability to effectively present concepts to lay users in various settings and by various means (verbal and written).
· Requires strong communication skills to interact with all levels of staff and management.
· Must be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
· Requires the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.
· Must have a service orientation.
All interested candidates should please complete the PI below by clicking onto the link and sending your CV to [email protected]
As this position is an urgent position your CV’s will be viewed on a daily basis.