Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a technical resource with Salesforce platform experience willing to join the team who will be responsible for growing HFHI’s use of Salesforce. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for performing Salesforce administration and general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployments, and technical documentation. You should have a good working knowledge of Salesforce, basic understanding of programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
This position is 100% remote within the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Improves software components to be consistent, easily supported and highly performing through the use of existing software design guidelines and analysis of performance bottlenecks
• Perform ongoing system administration, including among other tasks; maintaining user roles, security settings, territories, user profiles, workflow rules, and data integrity
• Assist with Salesforce clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads
• Support the organization in system configuration with an emphasis on troubleshooting user issues, maintenance and system enhancements
• Perform business requirements analysis and evaluate complex business and technical requirements and design solutions using Salesforce best practices.
• Collaborate with external resources as needed
• Work with business and IT to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions with both bought and built technologies.
• Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of Development experience in Salesforce Platform. Certified Salesforce Admin or equivalent experience.
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
• Good presentation, written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient client management skills to support business analysis and application support activities.
• Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts.
• Working experience in Lightning, Visualforce, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
• Salesforce Communities experience
• Salesforce Einstien experience
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
• Experience with third party applications that run on Salesforce (i.e. Conga, Financial Force)
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
• Non-profit experience or background.