Position title: Sales Officer
Reports To: Sales Manager
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their sales process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
• A sales officer will work closely with organizational leaders to develop target income goals.
• Goal oriented and driven, a sales officer must create a sales plan that meets specific benchmarks and offers room for growth.
• A sales officer will work hand in hand with a marketing team to ensure that the company has a strong presence and is reaching the right client base.
• Meeting with clients
• Developing strong relationships with individuals and businesses that are current or prospective customers.
• Work with a team of sales representatives that assist in selling products and services.
• Recruit, train and supervise a sales team.
• Developing sales and expense reports.
• Develop reports that outline current revenue and forecast the financial future of the organization.
• Anticipating market needs and informing product developers of needed changes allows a business to keep ahead of the curve.
• Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Valid drivers license
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Application letters accompanied by CV’s, certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts are to be e-mailed to [email protected]
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Only short-listed candidates will be responded to
• Selection interviews will be held at the date, time and place to be determined by NFP
• Short listed candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in their application
• If you have not received communication within 14 days from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful
• Closing Date: 27th August 2021 at 13:00 hours.