At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
We are looking for a Recruiter to support our exciting client where data meets analytics!
In this role, the Recruiter will build and develop client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery to include sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to client stakeholders.
The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities.
In this exciting role you will serve as the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefings with client and set expectations for recruitment process
Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates and/or building talent pools for current and future requirements
- Use competency based interview questions to identify and differentiate candidates in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Effectively communicate position opportunities and client value propositions
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Have experience in a client facing role, having managed expectations through the recruitment process, found improvements and been a trusted advisor to your client.
- Demonstrated capability in sourcing and contacting candidates, briefing them on the role and company and followed a process around short listing, presentation, interview scheduling and liaising between both parties.
- Ability and comfort in conducting face to face interviews, regardless of level or ability of candidates
- Managing candidates through the process, providing constructive feedback and communicating with clients to facilitate the process
- Demonstrated capability with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information, ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.