JOB TITLE : ROAD SAFETY OFFICER
GRADE : E
SECTION : EDUCATION
RESPONSIBLE TO : PRINCIPAL ROAD SAFETY OFFICER
The Assistant Road Safety Officer shall conduct TV and radio programmes,
hold gatherings and enable in production of printed materials for distribution to the public.
1. PROMOTION OF ROAD SAFETY
Conducts Road Safety Educational Campaigns
Holds public gatherings to address safety issues and problems
Regularly enhance understanding to herd boys on Road Safety issues related to their field.
Participates in the designed Road Safety promotional activities.
Contributes in the preparatory meetings for the various Road Safety interventions.
2. PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS AND INFORMATION DISSERMINATION
– Prints materials to be distributed to the public.
– Arranges for printing of extra material by print shops.
– Continually inform the stakeholders of Road Safety problems.
– Organises the meetings with local authorities to inform the designated Road Users in the village
Diploma in Education
1. A flair for writing in both English and Sesotho
2. Three year working experience in a similar role
3. Computer applications
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Applications on relevant forms of G.P 104 for serving officers and GP 103 for job seekers duly accompanied by certified copies of National Identification Document (ID), Educational Certificates, Transcripts and C.V’s etc should be hand delivered to HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION AT THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT:
NOT LATER THAN WEDNESDAY 16TH DECEMBER. 2020