Ensure efficient running of the cash desk and take responsibility for all related administration.
- Ensure store SOD Administration is completed timeously in accordance with the Company’s Operations Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Ensure cash Variances to be followed up and necessary action taken.
- Ensure all sensitive transactions are done as per Operations rules & regulations (Operations P&P) and log numbers obtained for any deviations of this.
- Ensure cash desk to be permanently stocked with all necessary stationery to ensure efficient running and clear of all unnecessary clutter.
- Ensure queues are kept to a minimum by enforcing that for every 3 customers in a queue, another cashier is called to assist.
- Ensure required devices (eg. MPOS Device) are fully charged at all times and issued every morning.
- Ensure cash exposure is avoided at all times thus pickups to be done timeously, change to be handle correctly and EOD (End of Day) cash-ups done efficiently all in accordance with the Operations’ rules & regulations (P&P manual).
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, company policy and procedure.
- Business understanding of risk evaluation.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.