- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Ensures that the organisation complies across a broad spectrum of regulatory requirements. Identify risk exposures at a process level.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration with a strong foundation in statistical and other quantitative technics.
- Minimum of 5 years Banking experience.
- Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Development of a service culture which build rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Contributes to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy and operational objectives.
- Monitoring of changes in laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices, drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Development of materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines and processes.
- Development and maintenance of a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks and innovations in area of specialisation.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Closing date: 14 February 2020