– BA(Law) or LLB, admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of Lesotho
– A qualification in Risk and Compliance Management would be an advantage
– At least 3 years experience working as a Risk and Compliance Officer for a Financial Institution
Purpose of the Job:
– To provide competent & professional company secretarial services
– Compliance Officer and be overall responsible for the formulation, implementation and maintenance of the compliance function and liason person with the regulators
– Risk manager.
– Convening board meetings as well as shareholder meetings and regular management committee meetings
– Compiling and circulating agenda, board packs, attending meetings, taking and preparing minutes and resolutions as well as maintaining statutory records
– Preparing statutory returns to the regulators and resolutions for the company
– Ensuring compliance with statutory, legislation and regulatory requirements as well as best international practices on corporate governance
– Compiling and maintaining a register of the status of impending legislation which may impact the business and together with support from Libery Group compliance,advising the business on pragmatic solutions to meet proposed and potential legislative requirements.
– Relevant legislation and regulatory requirements e.g company’s act, insurance act, Pension Funds act, Financial Institutions act, money laundering act etc
– Governance practices and procedures
– Basic knowledge of compliance and risk management would be adventurous.
All submissions must be made to: [email protected]
Closing date 10 August 2020