Competitive Rates! $28-$32/hour based on experience.**
About Centauri Health Solutions:
Centauri Health Solutions is a healthcare technology and services company powered by analytics. Our tailored solutions enable health plans and hospitals to manage variable revenue, through a custom-built workflow platform, which seamlessly integrates cross-functional service and support. We offer Risk Adjustment, a variety of Eligibility and Enrollment Services to meet the needs of specialized populations, Out-of-State Billing and Quality program efforts.
Scope of Work:
Remote Independent Contractor HCC Risk Adjustment Sr. Coders provide services to perform code abstraction using the Official Coding Guidelines for ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-CM, AHA Coding Clinic Guidance, and in accordance with all state regulations, federal regulations, internal policies, and internal procedures. Independent Contractor HCC Risk Adjustment Sr. Coders will be involved with activities of code abstraction for the following programs; including but not limited to, Commercial Risk Adjustment, Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment, Commercial IVA (Initial Validation Audit), and Medicare RADV (Risk Adjustment Data Validation). Independent Contractor HCC Risk Adjustment Sr. Coders are required to maintain minimum 95% accuracy on coding quality audits.
- Perform code abstraction and/or coding quality audits of medical records to ensure ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-CM codes are accurately assigned and supported by clinical documentation
- Assist coding leadership by making recommendations for process improvements to further enhance coding quality goals and outcomes
- Maintain current knowledge of ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-CM codes, CMS documentation requirements, and state and federal regulations
- Maintain a minimum 95% accuracy on coding quality audits
- Meet minimum productivity requirements as outlined by the project terms
- Handle other related duties as required or assigned
- Maintain production of 2.5 charts per hour or 375 pages per hour
- Contractors must be a Certified Coder with a minimum of 2-5 years of HCC coding experience preferably with HHS-RADV
- Strong computer/technical skills and strong communication skills
- Must have 2016, 2017, and 2018 ICD-10-CM coding manuals, high-speed and reliable internet, and a Windows based computer or laptop
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Contract
- HCC Risk Adjustment Coding: 2 years (Required)