RIGGER HELPER ( Grade Wage Group 14 / Scale C.)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent in this position has to safely perform less complex tasks and should assist Artisans with complex tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness.
REPORTING TO the Rigging Foreman.
- Attend Shift Based Team morning meeting.
- Collecting of Materials from the stores when required.
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace.
- Clean machines, tools and working areas as required.
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and perform tasks as per competency level.
- Perform 60 second risk assessment as per Sappi policy
- Select the correct tools for the job.
- Clean and maintain tools after use each time.
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Required to work overtime as required by the business
- Required to perform standby duties with the Rigger on call.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Rigging processes and standards
- Rotating Equipment
- Plant Unit Operations
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Relevant NQF 4 or Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- Previous Rigging experience
Closing Date: ……………………………..
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.