- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
There is no role purpose available.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – A Business Degree Qualification supported by a strong marketing background
- Preferred – An Associate Diploma in Banking is desirable
- Experience – Min 10 years’ experience in Sales and Branch Banking environment
- Additional Knowledge – Good understanding of the Banking industry
- Strategy development and implementation
-Leadership commitment -Anticipating and Managing change -Creativity/Innovation -Big picture Thinking -Judgement and Decision making -Influencing and Negotiation -Conflict Management -Building Strategic Relationships/Networking
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business
- Contributes to cost containment through adhering to cost saving initiatives
- Achieve set Revenue and PBT target
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Maximize Retail Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Define a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets,which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence(information) together with analyzing trends and data
Closing date: 28 May 2021