POST NO: 2113 – RESEARCH and INNOVATIONS COORDINATOR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified local candidates for the position of Research and Innovations Coordinator at the National University of Lesotho. This position will be for a two-year period renewable upon satisfactory performance. The suitable candidate should commence duties in September, 2018.
Minimum qualification requirement is a B.A. Degree in Social Sciences. The prospective candidate should be a good team player, entrepreneurial, patient and well-spoken; and should possess adequate experience in organizing academic and/or business events, such as, academic Conferences and Expos. Experience in business management will be an added advantage. Interpersonal interaction skills are highly sought since the prospective candidate will be working with a dynamic team of experts.
- Coordinating administrative business of NUL Research and Innovations Committee (NULRIC) office and managing all its activities.
- Handle the NULRIC communications and marketing as well as developing new marketing strategies and partnerships.
- Co-ordination of activities under the NUL Innovations Hub including the NUL Innovation Fund (NULIF), and assist in the processes leading to the establishment of the proposed NUL-LNDC Industrial Park.
- Organizing research and innovations related events specifically the National University of Lesotho International Science, Technology and Innovation Conference Expo (NULISTICE) events.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES:
Applicants should provide certified copies of educational certificate, degree transcripts and current CVs (including telephone and e-mail) plus three typed references, two of which must be job related. Applicants should inform their referees to submit their references directly to the address below, before the stipulated closing date. References addressed “TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN” will not be considered. Application letters and references should bear signatures of the applicants and the referees respectively and must be addressed to: Director, Human Resources, National University of Lesotho, P.O. Roma 180, Lesotho or emailed to [email protected].
Closing date for receiving full applications for the positions above is 24th August 2018.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within two weeks after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.