Suitably qualified suppliers and service providers are hereby invited to submit their company’s profiles for the supplies or services mentioned below to be included in Care For Basotho’s vendor database. The vendor database will be used for Care For Basotho to contact qualified vendors if in need of the services outlined.
Suppliers and service providers should review the information below and ensure that the information specified for a particular category is included in their company profile. At a minimum, each company profile should include a description of the types of supplies/services offered and contact information for at least three current customers.
Vendors who do not submit the documentation requested will not be considered further for inclusion in the vendor database.
Supplies and Services Requested:
- Combined accommodation and conference venues. Company profile should include:
- Number of sleeping rooms (singles, doubles, etc.)
- Size of conference hall(s)
- Catering facilities
- Office stationery and supplies. Company profile should include a general catalogue and/or categories of what items can be supplied. This should also include office furniture (desks/chairs/tables/etc.) or equipment (printers/photocopies/etc.) if relevant.
- Cleaning services: Company profile should include:
- Types of cleaning services offered, including, but not limited to: carpet cleaning, upholstery/furniture cleaning, vehicle interior cleaning, residential deep cleaning, office cleaning
- Office furniture and equipment. Company profile should include:
- General catalogue and/or categories of what items can be supplied (desks/chairs/tables/filing cabinets/printers/photocopiers/desks/chairs/etc.)
- Whether the vendor can provide custom built furniture. If yes, descriptions of types of work that can be completed.
- Printing. Company profile should include information on capacity, quality and type of materials offered, special services (large sizes, unusual formats, business cards, design of branded materials, etc.).
- Skilled Trades, such as electricians, plumbers, and carpenters: Company profile should include specific services offered and any particular areas of expertise.
- Building construction/contractors. Company profile should include types of work offered and any relevant specializations.
- Vehicle panel beaters
- Medical equipment supply: Company profile should include a general catalog or categories of what items can be supplies including, but not limited to:
- General medical equipment (examination tables, examination lights, etc.)
- Personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, protective gowns, etc.)
- Technical medical equipment (e.g. centrifuges, vaccine refrigerators)
- Non-pharmacy medical supplies (e.g. tissues, water filter candles, bandages, COVID-19 sanitizers, feminine hygiene products, sunscreens, braces, etc.)
- Vehicle rentals. Company profile should include:
- Size and type of vehicles offered (SUVs, bakkies, panel trucks, mini-buses, buses), including capacity, rental terms, and insurance coverage
- Vehicle Tyres. Company profile should include sizes available, brands offered.
- Furniture and furnishings. Company profile should include a general catalog or categories of what items can be supplies including, but not limited to:
- Residential furniture
- Reupholstering or refurbishment of furniture
- Furniture repair
- Residential appliances (microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, gas heaters, etc.)
- Water filter supply and servicing.
- Fumigation services. Company profile should include types of fumigation services offered, availability of services throughout Lesotho (including highland regions), and other services/warranties.
- Entertainment-related vendors: Company profile should include types of services offered, including, but not limited to:
- Catering services, both on site and off site
- Table decorating services (for conference or events)
- Sound system rental
- DJ services
The profiles must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Company’s valid tax clearance
- Company’s Valid Traders License
- If the service provider is not required to register, a signed statement stating that the service provider is not required to register under current law and why.
Vendors who have worked with Care for Basotho Association in the past are also required to submit their profiles in order to be added as part of the database.
Profiles can be submitted either electronically to or in sealed envelopes addressed to: [email protected]
Care for Basotho Association
The deadline for responses to this advertisement is Friday, December 18th.