We’re looking for a sharp, motivated Paid Media Specialist to join our team to manage digital advertising campaigns for a number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s next-level smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
The Paid Media Specialist will strategize, implement and monitor effective PPC and social advertising campaigns and works hand-in-hand with the Strategists and Account Executives on their team to ensure their paid campaigns are meeting client goals and expectations.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
- 2-3 years of pay-per-click and social advertising experience
- Experience in working with an agency is preferred, but not required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have strong knowledge of ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and Bing Ads)
- Google Fundamentally Certified
- Knowledge in both HubSpot and WordPress CMS platforms
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Strong advertising copywriting skills
- Ability to develop digital marketing strategy
- Ability to distill actionable insight from digital marketing research
- Strong knowledge of Google for Business applications, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of passion, dependability, and helpfulness
- Experience in multifamily housing preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience with the freelancer-agency model
- HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
- Facebook advertising experience
ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Strategize and execute all PPC and social advertising campaigns per each client’s agreement.
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for Google Ads campaigns.
- Conduct audience research for social media advertising.
- Analyze landing pages and document changes required for campaign performance.
- Write effective advertising copy.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Monitor campaign results and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Proactively adjust PPC and/or social advertising campaigns to ensure performance goals are met
- Quickly learn the industry and apply multifamily knowledge to Internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Competitive Salary + bonus potential
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & Work Flexibility
- Unlimited Vacation with a 3-Week Minimum
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Work with awesome people and companies around the world