You can determine if your address qualifies by entering your address here: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/
To be considered for this position you must include a screenshot of your address. The address you provide must match the address on your driver’s license.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team on a part time basis. You will be designing a wide variety of products across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. Responsibilities include:
- Developing graphics (i.e. infographics, flowcharts, tables, covers, icons, process workflows, etc) for business documents including client proposals, presentations and white papers.
- Working with technical and business staff to turn technical ideas and concepts into easy to understand graphics.
- This is a part time position, with a maximum of 40 hours a month unless permission is given to work more. Work hours are flexible.
No professional experience required; portfolio of business related work created for clients, school curriculum or personal developmental use will be required and reviewed during interview. Examples of the types of business graphics to be created can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y3fj673k
Ideal candidates are college students, stay at home parents or professionals looking to supplement primary job with additional income.
- Remote Job – Must provide your own work space and internet connection (WFH is acceptable)
- Candidates provide the equipment and software required to develop graphics.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- HubZone Location (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: