Tracker Software seeks a Part-Time Entry-Level Application Administrator to schedule and perform semi-annual customer updates of our, on premise, client/server software system.
This position can grow into a full-time software support and implementation position for the right applicant.
Tracker Software is a Virtual Office and this position will be a 100% remote, work-from-home. Necessary equipment will be supplied, but applicant must have the maturity and discipline to work remotely with minimal supervision. High-speed, high quality internet and telephone service are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule semi-annual and as-needed software updates with all customer client/server installations.
- Upload, configure and administer software updates.
- Document all modifications and upgrades to client records in Company CRM.
- After business hours appointment will occasionally be necessary.
- Excellent Microsoft Windows skills a must
- Microsoft Server skills a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated and highly efficient
- Never misses an appointment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very High Attentiveness to detail
- Hands-on technical skills
Please provide resume and salary history.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative