POSITION: Relationship Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Services
REPORTING TO: Head – Econet Business
You believe you are a good in Relationship Manager and you are ready to take an exciting challenge in a leadership role? As a Relationship Manager in ETL you will have the opportunity to acquire, retain and manage key account customers, to inspire your team, contribute to the business growth and ensure every customer gets a great experience.
- When it comes to Customer Experience, you will ensure that each customer gets unforgettable service experience;
- Develop the annual Business Plan for the Key Accounts Customers based on the overall annual departmental Plan;
- Develop and manage section budget;
- Plan and execute weekly, monthly and quarterly customer engagements and allocates schedules to Key Account Managers;
- Engage customer through visits, cold calling and meetings in order to grow customer base and achieve sales and revenue targets;
- Liaise with Sales & Distribution and Econet Services teams who are involved with customer identification and sales prior to undertaking sales and marketing visits.
- Design and pitch proposals on new business;
- Review and approve Key Accounts contract applications daily in line with Contract Registration Policies and Procedures;
- Update service standards and incentives for Key Accounts and VIPs;
- Monitor and analyze products performance through the reports (utilisation, churn) submitted by the Key Account Managers, in line with the revenue budget and designs corrective interventions where necessary;
- Manage Key Accounts contracts in line with Service Level Agreements and ETL Policies and Procedures;
- Conduct monthly visits to regions to review performance and engage Key Account Customers;
- Review and monitor Key Accounts customer bills and ensures delivery monthly;
- Monitor that Key Accounts across all portfolios are paying their bills as agreed;
- Liaise with Credit Control for Key Accounts debt collection initiatives;
- Monitor and check that dunning exercise is done to curb customer suspended or terminated.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Sales or Marketing or Equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Retail Management
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales Management and Marketing
Knowledge Areas & Competencies:
- Sales and marketing principles
- Products Management
- Relationship Management
- Financial management and control
- People management
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare reports
- Ability to plan and organize in line with job requirements
- Ability to analyze and solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes
- Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets
- Ability to manage and develop staff
Interested applicants should submit their applications on or before the Wednesday, 14th June 2023.
Candidates who would not have been contacted by the Friday, 23rd June 2023 should consider their applications not successful.