The (Technical) Recruitment Coordinator will play a central role in delivering an excellent recruitment experience for candidates.
We are a friendly remote team and we are looking for somebody who is as passionate as we are about delivering exceptional levels of customer service to our candidates and internal customers. Please review our current vacancies to see the variety of roles we are currently recruiting for.
You will play a central role in presenting a positive image of Paymentology to applicants and should be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
What you get to do:
80% Recruitment Administration!!
Supporting key activities including active candidate management, processing applications, updating trackers and interview scheduling.
Creating a 2-way written dialogue with our candidates, responding when applicants message us via our Application Tracking System (ATS), maintaining a 100% reply rate with an aim of a 24hr response time.
Managing our recruitment inbox and answering candidate queries both via email, ATS and sometimes over the phone.
Working and collaborating with our (technical) recruiters to quickly and efficiently manage candidates through the selection process, driving a smooth recruitment experience.
Handling the day-to-day candidate communication, adapting messages to suit the amazing diverse talent that connects with Paymentology around the world.
20% Ad-hoc tasks and projects
In support of the wider Talent Acquisition team.
What it takes to succeed:
- You are self-driven, result-orientation and have an independent way of working, showing proactivity as you see administration and candidate communication as a challenge.
- You have a genuine and deep-rooted interest in others and enjoy building relationships with candidates online, whilst cooperating effectively across countries, creating trustful bonds with diverse candidates & team members.
- You learn from mistakes, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- You have the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple jobs (50+) and 500+ candidates at the same time (high volume), coupled with an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- You are open-minded and confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day. You have strong writing skills and attention to grammatical detail.
This is an independent contractor position and you MUST must be able to work flexibly.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.