Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
You will be part of a highly motivated team of professionals across the Globe focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to our Korn Ferry business and client business – a world leading mining company.
The Coordinator is a key member of our team, responsible for all aspects of coordination and administration activity for the end-to-end hiring process. You will be a key point of contact for candidates and hiring managers during the sourcing and assessment process.
- Support the administration of recruitment activities, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organising Video Conferencing, Skype, dial in details, arranging testing and candidate travel and expenses
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in real time.
- Manage job postings process internally and externally as applicable in a timely and accurate manner ensuring quality control of information displayed and brand image.
Skills & Experience
- Previous administration/coordination/scheduling experience is essential
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills with a high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people, so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role working for an industry leader, with work/life balance and a friendly, collaborative team – join us.
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and hey I’m sure you know some great people so spread the word so they can join too. We’d love to hear from you
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.