The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people’s heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge, and we’re building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
The Recruiting Team at Quora is responsible for supporting the company’s growth in pursuit of our mission. We aim to hire and retain world class employees and to create an environment where they can do their best work. We strive to be innovators and leaders in our field.
We value honest communication, teamwork, and mutual respect. We care deeply about building relationships within the team as well as across the company, and view ourselves as partners to our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. Candidates are our number one priority, so creating an exceptional candidate experience is something we are all passionate about. If you share that passion, come join our small (but mighty) team!
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a talented Recruiting Coordinator to help us build and scale our recruiting team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic team player excited to join Quora’s mission-driven culture. Our recruiting team is growing and our Recruiting Coordinators are core to the success of hiring at Quora. You will be managing a high volume of interview activity in a fast-paced environment for our technical and business teams, giving you the ability to create quick wins and visible impact. Are you eager and excited to explore a career in talent acquisition? If yes, come join our team!
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Maintain the accuracy of data in our Applicant Tracking System (we use the Greenhouse ATS)
- Collect feedback from interviewers and help conduct debriefs
- Collaborate with the team on recruiting-related projects
- Problem-solving ability with a high level of adaptability & creativity
- Strong focus on detail-orientation and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented focus to elevate our candidates’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency with Google Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, and Sheets)
- Curiosity and desire to learn more about recruiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.