- To provide an excellent reception and meeting room service to Business and Commercial Clients Banking suite and its Clients in line with service philosophy and values.
- Provide proficient reception function in support of Business and Commercial Clients Banking team.
- The receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- The receptionist will be responsible for identifying clients’ needs for onward submission to relevant personnel.
- She/he will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Manage the standard Bank hub bookings, ensuring that the hub amenities are in order and cleanliness of the hub
Welcome all visitors, clients and employees to Business and Commercial Clients Banking suite
• Operate a dynamic, professional meet and greet service
• Provide world class service to the client following the “Client First” ethos
• Ensure that a world class, client facing front of house service is provided
• Fulfil all client requests in a professional and timely manner
• Process all visitors’ requirements in line with laid down procedures
• Escort visitors, where necessary, to meeting rooms
• Ensure that all client requests and enquiries are fulfilled in the designated timeframe and exceed client expectations by ensuring that a first class service is delivered at all times
• Ensure that reception areas, waiting areas and meeting rooms are kept to a high standard at all times, ensuring that issues are raised promptly with the cleaning team as well as the Facilities Helpdesk. Actions are to be actioned in a timely manner.
• Offer refreshments to visitors and ensure that refreshment points are always well stocked and cleared on a regular basis
• Ensure that all internal and external clients visiting the client meeting centre receives excellent service
• Respond to all visitor / client requests regardless of their nature
• Undertake duties of any team member as required
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times in adherence with client first grooming standards.
• Manage meeting room requests and book rooms onto the room booking system in line with requests
• Ensure that meeting rooms meet requirements based on information received and proactively follow up requests
• Oversee/set up meeting rooms as per bookings received
• Prepare back up paper reports for each day’s meetings to ensure meeting information is available if the room bookings system is unavailable
• Check meeting rooms between meetings, allow for the 15 min preparation time
• Order supplies for the meeting room centre as required ensuring full records of orders are made
• Monitor AV equipment reporting any faults promptly.
• Manage the plants, decorations, displays and publications in the reception and waiting areas to ensure that materials/products are current
• Adhere to all bank & client engagement standards, policies and procedures at all times
• Maintain excellent working relationships with all Client First Team members and Management.
• Adhere to all policies, processes standards and procedure
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Degree Business Commerce , or related field
- 2-3 years general banking experience
- • Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
• General knowledge of products offered by the bank.
• Knowledge of the functions performed by the Relationship Banking
• Understanding and support of the bank’s multi-channel environment.
• Experience in a service environment, ideally in a professional facilities management environment.
• Experience in working in multi discipline teams, fostering collaboration, team work, innovation and the delivery of improved business performance