DEPARTMENT: Finance & Administration
REPORTS TO: Administrative Assistant
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT: Chief Accounting Officer
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To be a gateway of the company by creating an impression at the CBS frontline, and by strongly influencing how customers feel about the company.
To open an efficient communication channel with CBS
To create a highly professional and welcoming environment for CBS customers, taking the role of an ambassador.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Protect CBS image.
- Operate CBS switchboard.
- Receive visitors and direct them to their destination.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Administer Time and Attendance System daily.
- Ensure that all staff movement is filled in the registers (Log In and Out as well as office departure).
- Prepare and compile staff telephone bills monthly.
- Receive all customers’ orders and notify CBS staff promptly.
- Receive invoices from CBS Accounts Office and dispatch them promptly.
- Receive suppliers’ invoices and deliver to the Accounts Office promptly.
- Allocate transport to staff members per their requests.
- Monitor CBS transport movement using CBS tracking system.
- Report alerts on vehicle movement as provided by the tracking system.
- Update the tracking system with the company’s areas of interest.
- Report vehicle start-up times on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Drivers and the Office Assistants about all messages affecting them.
- Schedule and allocate the use of the Boardroom and the Seminar room.
- Submit drivers rating report on a weekly basis.
- Prepare requisitions for telephone bills.
- Arrange for and purchase daily/weekly newspapers.
- Test the functionality of the CBS telephone (phantom) lines weekly.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Good communication skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to multi task
Good judgement skills
Attention to detail
Diploma in Secretarial Studies
At least 2 years’ experience
Interested candidates should forward an application letter, a detailed CV, certified copies of certificates and transcripts to: [email protected]
NB: NO HARD COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The deadline for submission of applications is 23rd July, 2021. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days after deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.